The region in focus for GloBAS International activities in the last months has been Middle East and especially the UAE.
- Tremendous market growth in ICT, Engineering, Industrial and other sectors;
- High-ever demand for European goods and services from B2B and B2G sectors
- Transparency of business processes, easy and attractive low tax rates.
All these factors facilitate our customers’ interest for investing now in pro-active onboarding sales channels, in working out direct sales, in the opening of subsidiaries and manufacturing facilities in GCC countries. Let us share some ideas with those of you, who are just thinking to approach this region.
Events and Exhibitions in the UAE
GloBAS International pays special attention to visiting and arranging one-to-one networking in frames of the key fairs and exhibitions in the region.
We never suggest our clients expensive exhibiting options, as it rarely brings a proper ROI. But what could be better than visiting the region within the key vertical event and attending pre-arranged one-to-one meetings with the decision markers from your target vertical.
Matchmaking program from GloBAS International includes 1-2 days of visiting the show, when you can judge upon the competition situation, the market trends and the prospects. Another 2-3 days are targeted to pre-arranged one-to-one meetings with prospect sales channels or key accounts at their venues.
Have a look at the key upcoming events on the Middle East below. It will be our pleasure to organise an effective and exciting business schedule for you, tightly filled with the perspective meetings.
- 13 – 15 September 2022 Materials Handling Middle East
- 27 – 29 September 2022 Water, Energy, Technology, and Environment Exhibition (WETEX)
- 10 – 14 October 2022 GITEX Global for Technology Industry
- 22 – 24 November 2022 Automechanika, Dubai
- 5 – 8 December 2022 The BIG FIVE Building and Construction
These are just minor samples from the variety of trade fairs, exhibitions, conferences in MENA region. Let us know which vertical you might be interested in and we will discuss an options in a short online meeting.
Feel free to contacts us at email@example.com or simply schedule a meeting below.