GloBAS Group helps to determine the optimal region for opening a representative office of your company abroad, depending on the tasks. We will guide you through all the stages and specifics of opening a representative office in the selected region.
Local representatives in each country
Technical support of our engineer during the project
Possibility to arrange supply and logistics “turn-key”
HOW WE WORK
Search and creating a list of potential suppliers:
- Approval of the profile of a potential supplier and the required products;
- Checking of the primary found companies for compliance with the requirements;
- Search and compilation of a complete list of potential suppliers of the required components;
- Clarification of information available in open sources (contact details, founders, foreign trade experience, turnover, year of foundation, etc.);
- Arrangement of primary priorities of potential suppliers together with the Customer.
Terms: 1 week
Preparation for negotiations and establishing contact with potential suppliers:
- Formation of a standard request draft in the language of the region to be sent to potential suppliers;
- Initial contact to find out the decision maker and interest in cooperation;
- Request for current price offers for items of interest and supply opportunities;
- Clarification and coordination with the Customer of basic issues for identifying the potential;
- Coordination of an online meeting to discuss details and the formation of a short list of potential suppliers with direct contact details.
Terms: 2 week
Organization of a meeting and participation of a project manager, native speaker, in online negotiations:
- Coordination of the time and format of the meeting;
- Translation and communication support during the meeting;
- Fixing the results of the meeting and one-time sending of information to the parties following the results of the meeting.
Terms: 1 week
Coordination and project management of work with suppliers on a turnkey basis:
- Complete execution of communications with suppliers and turnkey delivery of products;
- Work, as part of the Customer’s team and fully on behalf of the Customer, to ensure efficient and optimal foreign trade processes with suppliers;